Vology Earns 2022 Aetna Workplace Well-being Award
Award recognizes strong commitment to providing workplace well-being resources, programs, and support for employees.
Vology is proud to announce that we have received a Making a Difference Gold level Aetna Workplace Well-being Award. As an employer with a strong commitment to improving the health of our employees, we feature a comprehensive well-being strategy that our employees are passionate about. This award is the culmination of our employees’ desire to live healthier, more active lives and make well-being a priority.
Our workplace well-being program focuses on creating and maintaining an active lifestyle, mental health awareness and treatment, group and individual exercise programs, no-cost to the employee primary care visits, live webinars with guests such as a certified nutritionist and motivational speakers, dietitians, prize giveaways including a bicycle and treadmill, massage gift cards, and much more!
“I’m proud to be part of a company that emphasizes well-being,” says Alex Jones. “Our well-being program is as much a part of our culture as the services we provide to our customers. It’s simply part of the way we do business.”
Our award application and well-being program was honored based upon our superior performance in the following areas:
- Providing a holistic well-being program for employees
- Investing in their overall health and well-being by providing access to Calm and quarterly yoga classes
- Strategy of “Engage, Educate, Empower, and Encourage”, all in an effort to create an authentic and engaged culture that values the human being
“Congratulations to Vology,” says Mary Ratteree, Aetna Wellness Manger. “This recognition shows how they emphasize the importance of employee well-being. We’re proud to be partnered with Vology.”
About the Award
- Employers complete the award application using data from their most recent 12-month program year. This includes information on their well-being strategy and design, communications and organizational engagement, and program implementation and evaluation.
- Available to Aetna middle market and public and labor employer segments in the United States with a minimum of 100 employees. This includes fully-insured and self-funded employers with an Aetna medical plan.
- A peer review committee made up of well-being professionals with an average of 25 years of experience reviewed and scored all applications based on pre-defined criteria.
- Awards established in 2017.
Vology, an ATSG company, is a leading Managed IT, Security and Cloud Services Provider, positions companies for growth by empowering digital transformation and delivering custom solutions. Vology currently monitors, manages and maintains 260,000 devices at 32,000 customer sites, providing 24/7/365 support through its U.S.-based Network Operations Center (NOC) and Security Operations Center (SOC). The company also provides field services with access to 2,200 fully-audited field technicians nationwide. Vology was the 2020 LogicMonitor MSP of the year. They have also been named in the top 500 solution providers by CRN for 2022. Vology is ranked in the top Managed Services Providers in the world on the 2022 MSP 501 list. To learn more about Vology and its modern workplace, security and cloud services, visit vology.com. To keep up with industry trends and news, read Vology’s blog. To stay social with Vology, connect on Linkedln.
Vology Media Contact