When it comes to transforming how society is constantly connecting, communicating and collaborating, nobody does it better than Cisco — the worldwide technology leader.
An innovator in Internet Protocol (IP)-based networking technologies, Cisco’s broad portfolio includes the highest quality products and services designed to support maximum availability, reliability and performance for any sized organization. As a Cisco Gold Partner, Vology has advanced specialization in Cisco’s four main architectures: collaboration, data center, enterprise networks and security allowing you to:
- Connect employees and offices
- Better serve your customers
- Improve your bottom line
- Secure digital experiences
Simplify by bringing your clouds together.
Benefits of SD-WAN
With Cisco SD-WAN
Your Peace of Mind
4.6 hours until Cisco detects threats on our network1
Excellent Application Performance
5X improvement in Office 365 performance for a healthcare company using Cisco SD-WAN3
$20 million reduction in OpEx over three years for one retailer using Cisco SD-WAN5
Without Cisco SD-WAN
Keeping You Awake At Night
197 days until the average company detects threats2
Applications Need Improvement
9% impact on revenue due to application performance issues4
86% of companies that use manual policy inspection experience problems in over 10% of their change windows6
- Cisco 2018 Annual Cybersecurity Report, Cisco, 2018.
- 2018 Cost of a Data Breach Study, Ponemon Institute, July 2018.
- Cisco SD-WAN anonymous healthcare customer.
- Is Your App Performance Helping or Hindering the Bottom Line, AppDynamics, 2018.
- Cisco SD-WAN anonymous retail customer.
- Research Summary: Network Security Policy Management Tools—Tying Policies to Process, Visibility, Connectivity, and Migration, Enterprise Management Associates (EMA), 2018.
With Vology and Cisco, you come first.
When you partner with Vology and Cisco, your success becomes our top priority. You can trust us to address your company’s specific challenges by providing reimagined networking solutions from one of the world’s strongest and most successful manufacturers of technology equipment.
Learn how we can help you succeed.
Did you know?
- Cisco is headquartered in San Jose, Calif., the center of Silicon Valley.
- Husband and wife computer scientists Len Bosack and Sandy Lerner’s inability to email each other from their offices in different buildings at Stanford University in 1984 led to the creation of the multi-protocol router.
- In 1990, Cisco became a publicly traded company. By 2000, Cisco had become the world’s most valuable market capitalization company at $500 billion.
As information continues to become increasingly valuable to companies…
The COVID-19 pandemic has tested nearly every organization’s…
CLEARWATER, Fla., October 22, 2019—Vology, a leading managed…