Partnering with only the best in the business, Vology’s partnership with Aruba takes our customers’ capabilities to the next level by employing only top-notch wireless network solutions.
As an Aruba Partner, we combine extensive experience around Aruba’s wireless, security and mobility solutions, with an industry-specific understanding to deliver customer satisfaction that goes above and beyond expectations.
Take a look at the benefits of wireless networking.
Wireless networks offer the following six advantages when compared to traditional wired networks:
- Increased Mobility and Connectivity. Wireless networks allow mobile users to access real-time information, so they can roam around your organization’s space without getting disconnected from the network. This increases teamwork and productivity company-wide, which is impossible through traditional networks.
- Installation Speed and Simplicity. Installing a wireless network system reduces cables, which are cumbersome to set up and can impose a safety risk. A wireless network can also be quickly and easily installed as compared to a traditional network.
- Wider Reach of the Network. The wireless network can be extended to places within your organization which are inaccessible for wires and cables.
- More Flexibility. Should your network change in the future, you can easily update the wireless network to meet new configurations.
- Reduced Cost of Ownership over Time. Wireless networking may require a strong initial investment. But, the overall expenses over time are lower than traditional networks. A wireless network also may have a longer lifecycle than a traditionally connected network.
- Increased Scalability. Wireless systems can be precisely configured to meet the needs of specific applications. These can be easily changed and scaled depending on your organization’s needs.
Unlock the Possibilities with Vology and Aruba
Vology partners with Aruba to bring you smarter network designs for mobile devices that are easier for your organization to consume and manage.
Did you know?
Founded in 2002, Aruba Networks is the leading provider of next-generation access management, network infrastructure and mobility application solutions for mobile enterprise networks. Aruba’s Mobile Virtual Enterprise (MOVE) architecture unifies these three core areas into one cohesive and manageable system that strengthens security and dramatically simplifies bring-your-own-device (BYOD) implementations.
Cybersecurity seems to be at the top of…
So, your company has already realized the many…
The cloud is an increasingly popular choice for…