Welcome to Vology’s OPUS Customer Portal
The initial phase of the portal rolled out during the first quarter of 2019. Our Field Services and Logistics and Warehousing services debuted.
- The Field Services Dispatch system via the OPUS Customer Portal allows you to request and manage Vology Field Services for your business locations worldwide. You can see the status of such projects at a single business location or simultaneously at multiple locations.
- The Warehousing and Logistics Services provides a comprehensive set of warehousing and shipment functionality. This enables you to store equipment with Vology at any of our warehouses throughout North America. You may also initiate shipments of inventory directly from our portal.
The second quarter of 2019 additions to the portal were the Managed Device Entitlement, Cloud Management and Product Quotes and Order Tracking. All of these are significant enhancements for Vology Managed Services customers.
- The Vology Managed Device Entitlement features and functionality give you a single view of your Vology Managed IT Services. You can now see all your services at once. It allows you to more easily make changes by adding or removing managed services to best meet your ongoing business needs and improve your interaction with Vology.
- The Cloud Management service provides you a single view of your Cloud usage and expenditures—whether it’s for one vendor or multiple vendors—on your servers. Through it, you may also manage all your licenses for cloud subscriptions, such as Microsoft 365.
- Product Quotes and Order Tracking is driven by an end-to-end Hardware Portal, so you can order and manage all your business hardware equipment and projects.
What’s Next for the OPUS Customer Portal?
For the remainder of 2019, Vology plans to roll out through the OPUS Customer Portal even more access to your critical data and functionality. This includes:
- Invoices and Payments
- Service Monitoring Tool Access with LogicMonitor
- OEM Maintenance Contracts
After two consecutive years as a “Challenger,” ATSG…
Cybersecurity seems to be at the top of…
So, your company has already realized the many…