Defending your organization by precisely pinpointing threats in real-time.
Vology’s Security Information & Event Management (SIEM) services provides a holistic view into your network, providing continuous situational awareness and allowing for the fast and effective mitigation of threats.
Utilizing the latest security tools and techniques for adaptive awareness, Vology’s Security Operations Center (SOC) will detect for anomalous behavior and traffic and notify you in the event of an incident.
Vology leverages industry-leading SIEM platform tools backed by the power of 200 unique threat feeds and one of the largest threat intelligence teams in the industry. This results in near real-time threat detection and highly accurate indicators of compromise (IOC).
Vology provides 24/7/365 proactive monitoring and alerting of security events for your organization’s critical network infrastructure.
Our comprehensive service includes:
- Real-time operational context for rapid security analytics
- Out-of-the-box compliance reporting, including PCI-DSS, HIPAA, SOX, NERC, SISMA, ISO, GLBA and more
- Performance monitoring across all systems
- Availability monitoring
- Real-time configuration change monitoring
- Device and application context, including network devices, servers, infrastructure, storage devices, cloud apps, virtualization infrastructure and more
- Baselining and statistical anomaly detection
- External technology integrations
- We also provide robust SIEM Remediation Services to guard against security incidents.
Looking for statistics to educate your team?
Get real facts and numbers behind today’s cyber threat landscape. Vology is here to educate and protect organizations with new and evolving security solutions.
See how we can help
The cloud is an increasingly popular choice for…
As information continues to become increasingly valuable to companies…
The COVID-19 pandemic has tested nearly every organization’s…