Vology’s V-Squad delivers professional and cost-saving onsite technical support with over 2,000 technicians and global reach.
Finding, recruiting, and training technical field service personnel can be a costly and time-consuming task – especially when your onsite call volume is inconsistent. With over 2,000 field technicians and over 80 parts and equipment depots located throughout North America with extended global reach, Vology can augment your capabilities and significantly expand your geographic reach. Whether you need a single field technician to replace a part, or a team of technicians to perform simultaneous installations spanning multiple locations, Vology can provide the field service team you require – anywhere, at any time.
Complete the form to speak with us about V-Squad services
Available 24/7, Vology’s expert V-Squad technicians are ready to respond when you need them most.
V-Squad services include a full set of staging capabilities, a team of certified project managers to oversee the work performed, and a team of seasoned field engineers that can perform wiring, surveys, installs, and maintenance work anywhere in the country at highly competitive rates.
Delivering Success With
Currently managing digital menu board replacement for one of the country’s largest fast-food chains in over 10,000 locations.
Get scalable, cost-effective expert service for:
- Deployments – Whether it is time to upgrade your out-of-date network hardware infrastructure or make the switch from MPLS to SD-WAN, we have a team that is experienced in running network-wide deployments, whether it be for a small number of sites or thousands of nationwide locations.V-Squad deployments include professional project management – you will get an experienced team of project managers that will work with your team to ensure success by helping you plan, track, and manage the entire deployment. Benefits of this include:
– Contingency plans for failed installs and revisits
– Regular meetings to set weekly schedules, track progress, and address any issues
– Progress reports that can be shared with C-level executives
- Maintenance – Whether you are looking for a lower cost “feet on the street” maintenance solution with SLAs, or have on-site spares for your hardware but no one to swap them out, V-Squad can help.
– We offer multiple SLA options to fit your needs, 5x8x4 hour average response, 7x24x4 hour average response, next business day response
– Solutions priced to fit your needs and your budget
- Large multi-site deployments – Expert planning, set-up, and support for complex, nationwide environments
- Project management services – Professional oversight, guidance, and reporting from a team of certified project managers
- Maintenance and spare programs – Management of consigned spares at strategically located parts depots, dispatch response within 4 hours
- Wireless surveys/deployments – Physical inspections and installation of wireless equipment
- Assessments and audit – Complete inspections to determine where you are, and what you need to optimize efficiency
- Cabling and site kits – Expert service and installation of hardware and software
- Site surveys – Verification of site readiness with wireless assessments and heat maps
- Staging and logistics – Centralized equipment receiving, verification, configuration, testing, shipment along with warehousing services, spare management, and logistics
- On-site or remote installation – Professional installation, de-install/re-install support
- Troubleshooting and onsite part replacement – Troubleshooting and parts replacement activities with 2-hour, 4-hour, same business day or next business day response times
While the V-Squad technicians are at the customer’s site(s), the Technical Support Center supports the technicians throughout the call, ensuring the customer’s processes are followed and work is validated and confirmed prior to them leaving the site.
As a service-focused provider, we understand the importance of consistent, high-quality performance. Our field technicians have been trained and certified on multiple technologies as well as Vology’s service delivery model. We continuously monitor our field resources for performance quality to ensure our technicians are knowledgeable about the products they support, arrive at the scheduled time, maintain a professional appearance, and deliver high-quality service consistently.
The cloud is an increasingly popular choice for…
As information continues to become increasingly valuable to companies…
The COVID-19 pandemic has tested nearly every organization’s…