Move Faster, Save Money and Stay Secure with Vology and Microsoft Azure
Many organizations share real concerns about migrating applications to the cloud. You may fear network security, availability and potential downtime. These apprehensions swirl through your head as a chief decision-maker, sometimes paralyzing your organization into standing pat on existing technology—even though it’s aging by the minute.
Enter Vology, a Gold Microsoft Partner, and Microsoft Azure, the industry leader’s solution for going to a partially or totally cloud-based architecture. This combination gives your organization the power of the cloud or hybrid cloud solution. And, we deliver the best way to get full and actionable visibility into your aggregated logs and infrastructure metrics, so your organization can react quickly to opportunities for business innovation, growth and success.
Azure provides an ever-expanding array of products and services designed to meet all your needs through one convenient, easy-to-manage platform.
Here’s why Vology and Microsoft Azure are the right choice for your organization.
- No capital required. Azure cuts out the high cost of hardware. You simply pay as you go and enjoy a subscription-based model which bolsters your cash flow. And, setting up an Azure account through Vology is simple. We just register your organization in the Azure Portal, select your required subscription, and your organization is ready to go.
- Less operational costs. Azure provides low operational costs, because it runs on its own servers. These cloud functional and bug-free servers elevate reliability over your own, on-location servers.
- Cost effective. If your organization sets up your own servers, you must hire a tech support team to monitor them and ensure all works well. And, what if your tech team takes too much time to solve issues incurred in the server? Vology’s got you covered.
- Easy backup and recovery options. Azure keeps backups of all your valuable business data. In disaster situations, you can recover all your data in a single click, without affecting your business. Cloud-based backup and recovery solutions save time, avoid large up-front investments, and roll up Vology’s expertise as part of the deal.
- Effortless to implement. It’s a snap to implement your business models in Azure. With a couple of on-click activities, you are good to go. Tutorials let you learn and deploy faster.
- Better security. Azure provides more security than your local servers, allowing you to relax about your critical data and business applications. Your crucial business data and information is always safe in the Azure Cloud, even during natural disasters.
- Work from anywhere. Azure gives your organization’s teams freedom to work from anywhere and everywhere. All that’s required is a network connection and credentials. And, with mobile apps, you can use any mobile device.
- Increased collaboration. With Azure, your teams can access, edit and share documents anytime, from anywhere, working toward and achieving business goals together. Another advantage is the preservation of activity and data records. Timestamps are used as one way of record keeping, improving team collaboration and establishing transparency, while increasing accountability.
Vology’s partnership with Microsoft
Microsoft is a world leader in software, services, devices and solutions Our partnership with Microsoft, which is dedicated to delivering the best, most personalized experiences, encourages your organization to use technology to break down barriers.
- Reinvent teamwork
- Stay nimble
- Predict what’s ahead
- Change insight into action
- Understand customers
- Safeguard against modern threats
According to recent research, 34% of companies have…
Executing targeted cyberattacks on government entities has been…
The world is now at the brink of…