Peace of mind starts here.
At Vology, the very best products are in the best of hands. We only carry brands from manufacturers that meet our high standards for quality and value...names like Cisco, Juniper, Brocade, HP and more.
Pre-owned equipment doesn't get our seal of approval until it goes through our rigorous certification process in our state-of-the-art Spirent® testing & configuration lab. And when we say testing, we mean SERIOUS testing. Our equipment tests BETTER than new equipment, with a reliability rate of 99.97% or we don’t put it on the shelf.
We are so confident in our testing procedure for certified pre-owned equipment that we back it with a 5-year warranty. That’s right. Five years. So you can buy pre-owned with the peace of mind of knowing you won't be in a bind when your assets are on the line.
Our stringent processes for quality control are proven and verified by independent authorities to meet the highest standards. We are one of the few companies in our industry backed by ISO 9001:2008 certification, demonstrating our commitment to the highest standards on every level.
"My experience with Vology as a vendor can be summarized into one word: excellence. Excellence in service, excellence in quality, excellence in delivery and post-sales support. My Account Manager has gone above and beyond for me more times than I can count over the years. By taking my calls at 9PM to personally making certain that needed parts arrive the next day, Vology has made me a customer for life. I have no reason to look anywhere else for my network hardware needs. I truly consider Vology a partner in the continued success of my business."
- Jeff Favre, Director of Information Technology, Centex Systems Support Services
Certified Pre-Owned Equipment
- Your certified pre-owned product will be materially free from defects under normal use and service for five (5) years.
- We will repair your product, provide free advanced replacement, or credit your account if you have a problem with any product under warranty.
- We also offer a premium warranty upgrade for extra peace of mind that provides 24/7 tech support, among other benefits. Ask your account manager for details.
Pre-owned Equipment Certification Process
- Ensure arriving equipment has no shipping damage
- Make sure internal and external serial numbers match
- Inspect manufacturer markings and tamper labels to ensure they are intact
- Power and voltage capabilities perform to standard
- Latest diagnostic software is utilized for testing
- Equipment works at normal operating temperatures with no thermal issues
- Existing internal diagnostics are run and results recorded
- Empty chassis is populated to capacity with functional blades, and all slots, power receptacles and connectors work
- Hot swappable cards, power supplies and modules perform to standard and maintain functionality; any faulty components are changed
- Switches and ports operate at peak performance
- Redundant systems meet fail-over reliability standards
- Equipment is configured and operates as designed under real conditions
- Equipment that passes all diagnostic tests is cleaned and packaged for stock
- Stock is rechecked prior to shipping
- Updated stock undergoes additional diagnostic tests