Cisco UCS B200 M2 Blade Server
The Cisco UCS B-Series Blade Servers are designed to increase performance, energy efficiency, and flexibility for demanding virtualized and non-virtualized applications. The Cisco UCS B200 M2 is a half-width blade with 12 DIMM slots for up to 96 GB of memory; it supports one mezzanine adapter.Each Cisco UCS B-Series Blade Server uses converged network adapters (CNAs) for access to the unified fabric. This design reduces the number of adapters, cables, and access-layer switches while still allowing traditional LAN and SAN connectivity. It reduces capital expenditures and operating expenses, including administrative overhead and power and cooling costs.
- RAID 0, RAID 1
- RAID - integrated
- No HDD
- CISPR 22 Class A, BSMI CNS 13438 Class A, CISPR 24, EN 61000-3-2, VCCI Class A ITE, EN 61000-3-3, EN55024, EN55022 Class A, EN50082-1, EN 61000-6-1, AS/NZS 60950-1, ICES-003 Class A, EN300-386, UL 60950-1, IEC 60950-1, EN 60950-1
- DDR3 SDRAM
- 0 MB / 96 GB (max)
- Hot-swap 2.5"
- 0 MB (installed) / 96 GB (max) - DDR3 SDRAM
- No CPU
- No HDD
- Cisco UCS B200 M2 Blade Server - no CPU none.
- 50 °F
- 95 °F
- 5 - 93%
Expansion / Connectivity
- 2 (total) / 2 (free) x hot-swap - 2.5"
- 0 (total) / 2 (free) x CPU ¦ 12 (total) / 12 (free) x memory ¦ 1 (total) / 1 (free) x expansion slot
Processor / Chipset
- No CPU
ReturnsOur Premium Warranty Services give you the power of risk-free purchasing.
Vology provides a lifetime advanced replacement warranty on all certified pre-owned and surplus equipment. Please contact us and our Customer Care team will be ready to assist you. To insure the process is efficient please have the serial number, product number and invoice information available.