UCS B230 M2 Blade Server w/o CPU, memory, SSD, mezzanine
The Cisco UCS B230 M2 Blade Server is one of the industry's highest-density two-socket blade server platforms. It is a critical building block in the Cisco Unified Computing System portfolio, offering compact performance for enterprise-critical applications within the Cisco Unified Computing System architecture. It is an excellent choice for IT departments that are looking for ways to increase computing performance and memory capacity while getting the most value from the available space in their data centers.The Cisco UCS B230 M2 further extends the capabilities of the Cisco Unified Computing System by delivering some levels of performance, energy efficiency, reliability and security for mission-critical applications in a virtualized environment.
Processor / Chipset
- No CPU
- 50 °F
- 5 - 93% (non-condensing)
- 95 °F
- No HDD
- No CPU
- RAID ( LSISAS2108 )
- 0 MB (installed) / 512 GB (max) - DDR3 SDRAM
- Hot-swap 2.5"
- Cisco UCS B230 M2 Blade Server - no CPU none.
- 0 MB / 512 GB (max)
- DDR3 SDRAM
- RAID 0, RAID 1
- RAID - integrated
Expansion / Connectivity
- 2 (total) / 2 (free) x CPU ¦ 32 (total) / 32 (free) x memory ¦ 1 (total) / 1 (free) x expansion slot
- 1 x KVM
- 2 (total) / 2 (free) x hot-swap - 2.5"
- CISPR 22 Class A, BSMI CNS 13438 Class A, CISPR 24, EN 61000-3-2, VCCI Class A ITE, EN 61000-3-3, EN55024, EN55022 Class A, EN50082-1, EN 61000-6-1, AS/NZS 60950-1, EMC, ICES-003 Class A, FCC CFR47 Part 15, EN300-386, UL 60950-1, IEC 60950-1, EN 60950-1, CSA C22.2 No. 60950-1
- No HDD
ReturnsOur Premium Warranty Services give you the power of risk-free purchasing.
Vology provides a lifetime advanced replacement warranty on all certified pre-owned and surplus equipment. Please contact us and our Customer Care team will be ready to assist you. To insure the process is efficient please have the serial number, product number and invoice information available.